uZipIt Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read our website terms and conditions, as well as our business terms and conditions with care prior to using our products or website.
By doing business with us or by continuing to use our website, you signify your assent to these terms.
Website Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read our website terms and conditions with care prior to using our website.
Basis of Agreement
Your use of our website is subject to these conditions, which we may amend from time to time. By using our website, you are deemed to accept these conditions without modification by you. If you do not agree with these conditions then you are not authorised to continue to use our website.
Use of our Website
- We grant you the right to access our website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may for your own use only, view, copy and print out materials included on it, except for any source code.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from our website or its’ contents.
- You warrant to us that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited, or not authorised by these conditions.
- Any links to other websites have been included for convenience only and we do not accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of, or any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on the content of, any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of any linked website or its provider.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on our website is correct, no warranty or representation is given to its quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose, usefulness or completeness.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that the copyright in and all other intellectual property rights in our website and its’ contents, except as provided by these conditions, you will acquire no rights to the website or its contents.
Whilst we will take reasonable steps to exclude viruses from our website, we cannot guarantee such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards against viruses before accessing our website and its contents.
Our Obligations and Disclaimer
We may at any time and for any reason correct without liability any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in the information contained on our website. We also reserve the right to make amendments and/or improvements of or to the website at any time.
Matters beyond our control
If we cannot provide you with access to our website in accordance with these conditions because of something beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) act of God, lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes, acts or omissions of persons for whom we are not responsible (including telecommunications and internet service providers) or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities, we will not be liable to you as a result.
- These conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to your use of our website, supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied by you. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that we may modify these conditions at any time for any reason.
- In these conditions words importing gender include each other gender; references to persons include bodies corporate, firms and unincorporated associations and the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- The headings in these conditions are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on our website.
- These conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and you agree for our benefit to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Use of our website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to any provisions of these conditions.
Business Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions form an agreement between ourselves (uZipIt company) and the purchaser, whether the sale was made directly from us, one of our distributors, resellers or affiliates partners.
Our website address is: https://www.uzipit.co.uk.
By making use of our products you will be deemed to have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Our products are provided to the best of our ability. Whilst we can advise you on which of our products will be suitable to you, it is your responsibility to ensure that the products you purchase from us, or our distributors, meet your particular needs.
We do not take any responsibility, and we are not liable for, any damage caused through use of our products, be it direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like.
You can contact us any time by ending us a message via our CONTACT US FORM.